Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole
(can be made with either almond OR coconut milk)
What you need:
- 3 small organic sweet potatoes
- 1lb of organic grass fed beef
- 4 organic eggs
- Some onions
- 1/2 cup of almond milk OR coconut milk
- Salt & pepper
- Coconut oil/Oil of your choice
First, throw your grass fed beef in pan with a shitload of onions, some salt & pepper. Cook.
Second, while your meat is cooking peel your sweet potatoes. Rinse. Then you can either shred with with a cheese grater (which is a lot of damn work) or shred them in the food processor (which I did).
Once meat is finished, set aside. Oil up a baking dish and put the shredded sweet potatoes in. Top with onion-meat mixture.
Grab a bowl. Whisk 4 eggs with EITHER 1/2 cup of almond milk OR coconut milk (I tried both out).
Pour egg mixture as evenly as possible all over meat. The egg mixture will seep to the bottom of dish.
Bake for about 20minutes at 350 degrees or until toothpick comes out clean. Makes 6 servings or a hefty 4.
- chewandgobble reblogged this from lifeintweed
- meodaniel likes this
- lifeintweed reblogged this from slowandsteadyweightloss
- thisroguesrevenge likes this
- bamboosha reblogged this from slowandsteadyweightloss
- curves-inalltherightplaces likes this
- healthyfoodbodymind likes this
- datprimadonna likes this
- cleaneatswonder likes this
- r0ssanne likes this
- nutrify likes this
- happyhatparade reblogged this from slowandsteadyweightloss
- itumbleforfree likes this
- charlotesxm likes this
- nawalyxoxo likes this
- nanoonana likes this
- killthechallenge likes this
- slowandsteadyweightloss posted this